Bentonville Warrant Lawyer
Defending Your Rights, Freedom, and Future in Northwest Arkansas
Is there a warrant out for your arrest? Is there a bench warrant out because you missed a court hearing?
Whether you need to find out if there's a warrant without drawing attention to yourself, or you have a warrant you know you need to deal with, call my criminal defense firm. My name is Cody W. Dowden, and I will put your best interests first and foremost, working to keep you out of jail and avoid any other repercussions.
What is a Warrant?
Warrants are legal documents that allow something to happen that would normally violate your constitutional rights.
A Warrant Gives Permission for an Officer To:
- Arrest a person
- Search a premises
- Carry out other necessary legal actions
Warrants are typically acted on within 10 days of their being issued.
Contact Cody W. Dowden, Attorney at Law in Benton County at (479) 777-0640 to get started
on your case in a free consultation.
Over the years, Cody W. Dowden has represented thousands of clients. He provides honest and straightforward representation to ensure that he works towards the best outcome in your case. Call (479) 777-0640 to learn more.
Generally speaking, the only way to "get out of" or "get rid of" a warrant is by way of a court appearance with your Bentonville defense attorney.
What’s the Difference Between Bench Warrants and Arrest Warrants
- An arrest warrant is typically issued based on a person having committed a crime.
- A bench warrant is issued by a judge from the bench. Bench warrants are usually issued if a person fails to appear in court or follow their court-mandated orders. After a bench warrant has been issued, it is treated as a regular arrest warrant.
Dedicated to Your Case
Whether you are suspected of DWI, domestic violence, theft, violent crimes, or sex crimes, you need legal representation behind you that is prepared to help you fight with tenacity and skill for your Constitutional rights. I have years of experience both as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney and as a criminal defense lawyer in Bentonvillle– and this is something that gives my clients a clear advantage. I know how law enforcement and the prosecution operates, what they are looking for, and how they are likely to approach a given situation, which means I know how to address these tactics to the fullest extent.
Why Call Me to Deal With Your Warrant?
- Experience as a Former Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Exclusive Focus on Criminal Defense Cases
- When You Hire Me, You Get Me – Not Junior Associate or Paralegal
- Each Case Is Given the Personalized Attention It Deserves
- I Offer Multiple Payment Options and Reasonable Fees
- Free, No-Obligation Consultations Available
100% Focus on Criminal Law
Unlike other firms that handle every type of case in the book, I focus exclusively on criminal law. I live and breathe it. You can trust in my focus.
When You Hire Me, You Get Me
You won't be passed off to another lawyer or spend all of your time talking to a paralegal. I am your attorney. I'll be there every step of the way.
Accessible Legal Defense
Life is busy and it can be hard to take the time you need to meet with your attorney. That's why I offer phone appointments for your convenience.
Affordable Fees & Payment Plans
Protecting your legal rights shouldn't take every penny in your bank account. That's why I offer reasonable fees and payment plans.