Warrants Attorney Serving Bentonville & Rogers
Defending Your Rights, Freedom, and Future in Northwest Arkansas: (479) 777-0640
Is there a warrant out for your arrest? Is there a bench warrant out because you missed a court hearing? Whether you need to find out if there's a warrant without drawing attention to yourself, or you have a warrant you know you need to deal with, call my criminal defense firm. My name is Cody W. Dowden, and I will put your best interests first and foremost, working to keep you out of jail and avoid any other repercussions.
What is a Warrant?
Warrants are legal documents that allow something to happen that would normally violate your constitutional rights.
A warrant gives permission for an officer to:
- Arrest a person
- Search a premises
- Carry out other necessary legal actions
Warrants are typically acted on within 10 days of their being issued.
How do I get out of a warrant?
What is the difference between an arrest warrant and a bench warrant?
- An arrest warrant is typically issued based on a person having committed a crime.
- A bench warrant is issued by a judge from the bench. Bench warrants are usually issued if a person fails to appear in court or follow their court-mandated orders. After a bench warrant has been issued, it is treated as a regular arrest warrant.
Why Call Me to Deal with Your Warrant?
- Experience as a Former Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Exclusive Focus on Criminal Defense Cases
- When You Hire Me, You Get Me – Not Junior Associate or Paralegal
- Each Case Is Given the Personalized Attention It Deserves
- I Offer Multiple Payment Options and Reasonable Fees
- Free, No-Obligation Consultations Available
Dedicated to Your Case
Whether you are suspected of DWI, domestic violence, theft, violent crimes, or sex crimes, you need legal representation behind you that is prepared to help you fight with tenacity and skill for your Constitutional rights. I have years of experience both as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney and as a criminal defense lawyer– and this is something that gives my clients a clear advantage. I know how law enforcement and the prosecution operates, what they are looking for, and how they are likely to approach a given situation, which means I know how to address these tactics to the fullest extent.
Reach out to my firm today at (479) 777-0640 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, during which we can discuss your case and what your options are. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get started!